Marleon Freight Management Services
Consulting & Management
Rate, Tariff, and Transportation Contract Negotiation
- Establish tariff and rate contracts aligned with specific business requirements.
Shipping Pattern Analysis & Optimization
- Efficiency oriented optimization of shipping solutions necessary per-project.
National Motor Freight Classification Analysis
- Density study analysis to align the unique physical characteristics of your freight with the most appropriate National Motor Freight Classifications, aimed at driving improved visibility of packaging requirements.
- We offer a superior and cost-effective alternative to the costs of traditional LTL shipments. Instead of shipping direct from origin shipper to consignee, orders are shipped on consolidated trailers direct to regional terminals.
- We combine & leverage Truckload and LTL carriers in conjunction with warehouses around the country to simplify product distribution requirements within specific geographic areas.
- With so many choices for LTL freight management, it’s often difficult to know if you are getting the best deal. We understand your freight is important to you; that’s why we work with the best in the industry to provide you with a number of options to get your freight where it needs to be, on-time. Although we are always looking out for the bottom line, we know that managing freight, and especially LTL, is more than just going with the carrier with the lowest rate. We help find the balance between price and quality.
- Sometimes shipments are just too large for a decent rate on LTL but too small to use an entire truckload. That’s where we can help with volume and partial shipments. Save money by paying only for the space your shipment requires. We have a long list of regional and national carriers that we work and can offer volume rates for shipments 4,000 pounds or more or that take up at least 8 linear feet of the trailer.
- With our extensive network of both Company Drivers and Owner Operators, we work hard to get you the best rate for your 53ft Dry Van , Flatbed or Stepdeck loads. If you have special cargo needs, we also have access to Heavy Haul and specialized equipment-we can help with permits, Escorts, Haz Mat, Team Drivers.
Expedited & Time-Defined Service
- When it comes to time-critical, expedited, guaranteed, and small package services we work with some of the best providers in the industry. We offer almost any size, handling requirement, destination, delivery time, or mode of transportation.
Cross-Border Freight Management
Import/Export Customs Clearance
- Simplified Procedures
- Full Declarations and Reporting to appropriate government authorities
- Door Delivery Services
- Post Declaration Monitoring and Reporting
- Landed Cost Calculations
- Transmission to appropriate government authorities
- Data Visibility
Measurement & Trend Analysis
- Cycle Time
- Warehousing on both sides of the border
- LTL freight pick up and delivery throughout Mexico (partnered with Transportes Nuevo Laredo, one of the largest LTL carriers in Mexico)